Quire is a modern, multiformat publishing tool designed to create books as authoritative and enduring as print, and as vibrant and feature-rich as the web, from a single set of plain text files. All without ever paying a fee, or setting up and maintaining a complicated server.
Quire is an ideal tool for anyone seeking to publish a beautiful, scholarly digital book optimized for visual imagery and designed to ensure its content is widely accessible and stable.
- Outputs publications in multiple formats (web, ebook, PDF, print-on-demand)
- Keeps source content in nonspecialized plain text to ensure reusability
- Supports visually rich scholarship in the tradition of print publishing
- Allows for a wide range of possible custom features and styles
- Persists without ongoing maintenance or updates once published
- Empowers users at any skill level to create dynamic feature-rich digital publications
I was lead developer for Quire CLI for 2 years and brought it to its first release.go to website >